So you want to go ahead and make a booking. Great!! Here's how it works....
1. For all normal weekend bookings, head to our booking page.
2. Remember to select the Friday collection / delivery date for the weekend you want to hire or items will show as unavailable.
3. Review the items to see what is available.
4. Select the item you want to book. If you want to book additional items, select the green add to booking button in the top left of the booking form.
5. Once you have added all the items you would like to book to the booking request, complete the booking form details required and submit.
6. Your booking is now in review. We will now review your booking request and add on the appropriate bond charge and any applicable delivery charge.
7. If we have any questions regarding your booking we will email you within 24 hours to discuss. If we receive no reply after 7 days your booking will be cancelled.
8. Once we have completed the review, your Booking Invoice and Hire Agreement will be sent to you via email. Your booking is now PENDING. We require a deposit, as per your Hire Agreement, within 7 days of your Invoice to secure your booking. Where no deposit is paid within 7 days, your items will be placed back on to the hire register and become available again for others to hire. If your collection / delivery date is within 7 days of your booking full payment of your invoice will be required within 24 hours.
9. Once a deposit / payment and a signed copy of your Hire Agreement has been received your booking will be confirmed via email.
10. The balance of your invoice will be due no later than 7 days before your collection / delivery date. Where payment has not been received 2 days before your hire, your booking will be cancelled and any payments made to date retained.
11. If you have booked delivery, you will be provided a one hour time frame for your delivery one week before.
12. We will see you at delivery or collection.
13. Items are collected or returned.
14. Items are cleaned and checked for missing pieces or damage.
15. We will send you an email regarding your bond return once all cleaning is complete (usually Tuesday afternoons!). The quicker you reply, the sooner we can return your bond.